Conscious living, just like living in the moment, involves being aware of what’s around you and choosing to make the most of what you’ve got, but it takes things a step further. Conscious living brings in the added factor of making certain choices that can bring you the life you desire.
Conscious living is living on purpose. You choose how you want to live your life and then live that way.
Follow these strategies to live consciously and help bring your goals to fruition:
- Set priorities in your life. Decide what’s most important to you and live according to these priorities.
- For example, you’re watching TV and your significant other comes in and wants to talk about something that’s important to him/her. What do you do?
Option 1. Do you turn off the TV and listen attentively to him/her? Do you make eye contact and focus on him/her?
Option 2. Or do you let him/her try to compete with the TV, having him/her speak over the TV noise while you multi-task – listening to him/her and watching TV at the same time?
With conscious living, surely your significant other is a priority over the TV, right? Can you imagine how special you’ll make him/her feel when you choose to actively and completely listen? When you live like your relationship is a priority, your relationship benefits greatly.
- Having clear priorities makes it easier for you to make decisions about your time, money, and other important matters.
- Choose to have an optimistic attitude. As we’ve already seen, this conscious living choice can have an enormous impact on your life.
- Each morning when you wake up, tell yourself that this day may be your best day ever! Helen Keller once said, “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” We don’t know ahead of time all the things the day will bring, so look forward to it with anticipation as an exciting adventure and live your day accordingly.
- Simplify your lifestyle. Put the things into your life that you want there, according to your priorities, and eliminate the things that merely serve to clutter it up and cause confusion and stress. Life is complicated enough! Why complicate it further with things you don’t even want?
- Events and activities that eat up your time and take away from your family time are a good example of things you can eliminate from your life. Your hectic lifestyle can be a major cause of distractions and stress! Will it really matter if you decline a couple of parties or miss a PTA meeting here and there? Once you get used to putting only those things in your schedule that you feel are a priority, you’ll wonder why you didn’t learn to say no sooner!
- Is your house or office space cluttered? Once again, eliminate what you don’t want or need. Take a weekend to go through everything in your house, organize what you want to keep, and give away what you no longer have a use for.
- Eat dinner at home with the family. Use this time to catch up with each other, share your day, and show support and love. Make this time a priority and you’ll soon see some of your family stressors melt away as you build strong relationships that will last a lifetime.
- Live according to your principles. Remember, when you live consciously, you’re choosing your life. Let your principles guide you in making your priorities and decisions. Above all, get clear on your values, standards, and principles so you can be true to yourself.
Living consciously gives you a chance to start demonstrating the life you desire. You may not have as much money as you’d like, or you might want to lose some weight, or you may be seeking your soul mate, but following these strategies puts everything in motion.
With conscious living, your thought processes are emitting energy harmonious with attracting what you want and your actions are in accordance with them. Rather than spending your time focusing on your lack, you spend your time and energies choosing your life and living it to the fullest, thus attracting more good things in return.
“Your vision will become clear
only when you look into your heart...
Who looks outside, dreams.
Who looks inside, awakens.”
~ Carl Jung
The Goddess Effect-Revealed Is more than just a book, it is a process to tap into the essence of your inner Goddess to attract, develop and create a beautiful union of body, mind and spirit.
Goddess unleashes a seven-week program that delivers remarkable results in helping people to make transitional shifts towards an extraordinary life.
Lori Snyder moves through the sessions with ease and joy. She is very clear, precise and inspiring. She helps others to begin feeling empowered along their journey towards building a life they love, one that works just the way they always wished it would.
- Session One: See Believe Become
- Session Two: Financial Success Makeover
- Session Three: Career Blastoff
- Session Four: Power of Goals
- Session Five: Limiting Belief Buster
- Session Six: Blissful Relationships
- Session Seven: Inner Image Magnificence
As A female you have natural strengths and intuition, along with an abundance of inner and outer beauty. Learn how to release your inner spirit and tap into your feminine magic to begin living your life successfully, with authentic love, intention and happiness. It is this moment, that will help create your next special moment, make it count. Take action and start creating amazing beautiful change in your life TODAY.
Author Links -